Dear Film Commissioner,
The European Film Commissions Network currently gathers 95 Film Commissions from 31 European Countries. It is now time for you to join the network and take advantage of all the opportunities that being a member can offer you.
Why should you become a member?
- To exchange information with other film commissioners, share experiences and learn from each other
- To make your access to international markets easier (in Berlin, Cannes and more…)
- To improve your promotion abroad
- To make your working life easier
What does becoming a member mean?
- Being part of an active community of Film Commissioners
- Being able to directly contact your colleagues throughout all of Europe
- Receiving updated information on your everyday working life
- Benefiting from the training sessions organized by the network
- Being invited as a guest or a speaker in experience sharing sessions
What are you supposed to do for the association?
- Take part in the three EUFCN meetings: at the Berlin Film Festival, at the Cannes Film Festival and the General Meeting organized every November in Brussels or another Country (two-day meeting). The meetings usually last 2 to 4 hours + the training sessions and/or experience sharing sessions
- Invite your VIP guest to the EUFCN parties in Berlin and Cannes
- If you wish, suggest your own experience/problem on a specific subject for the experience sharing sessions, or ask the board to discuss it at one of the network meetings
- Elect the Board of Directors (every 2 years)
- Pay your membership fee every year (500€ – per year)
Please, fill the online form or send your application or request directly via email to email@example.com.
Do you need more info?
If you wish to better understand the activities of our association just ask to join our next meeting and we will be happy to host you as our special guest.
The EUFCN Board of Directors and staff
For more info: firstname.lastname@example.org